1. Prices: Our prices are in Euro exclusive of postage.
For customers within the European Community: 6% VAT will be charged unless a VAT-number is supplied with the order.
Prices of new books are subject to change.
2. Order: When you let us know which title(s) are of interest, you will receive a return-mail as soon as possible with availabity, prices of shipment and information on methods of payment. Subsequently you decide to order or not.
3. Payment: Preferred methods of payment: Banktransfer and Paypal. VISA and Mastercard are accepted (let us know your details through phone or fax).
In some cases (dollar)checks are accepted.
4. Some shipping fees: Parcels Netherlands (up to 20 kg): EUR 5,--
Parcels Germany and Belgium (up to 20 kg): EUR 6.50
Parcels U.K. (1.5-20 kg): EUR 11,--
5. Return-policy. You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any eason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of delivery of the goods at the shipping-address stated in your order. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us that you are returning the item(s) by e-mail, lletter or fax within 14 days after receipt of the ordered goods. You may use the following link to a model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory:
If you cancel the contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, iincluding the costs of delivery. The shipment of the returns is at the sender's risk. We only will pay full refund of the items and costs of shipment after receipt of the returned items. In case the item(s) have been damaged due to the return-shipment or by the purchaser, the refund will be diminished accordingly. Within 2 days after receipt of the returned items, the return will be confirmed, and the refund will be paid using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in eny event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
6. Conditions: Books are subject to prior sale. Offers made by the seller are free of any obligation. Delivery according to the trade conditions of the NVVA (Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of the Netherlands), Amsterdam, depot - no 212/1982, in which among other things is determined that the property right of the supplied goods remains with us up to full payment. Our number at the Trade register in Amsterdam: 59114479.