1. Prices: Our prices are in Euro. For customers within the European Community:
6% VAT will be charged unless a VAT-number is supplied with the order.
Prices of new books are subject to change.
2. Order: When you let us know which title(s) are of interest, you will receive a return-mail as soon as possible with availabity, prices of shipment and information on methods of payment. Subsequently you decide to order or not.
3. Payment: Preferred methods of payment: Banktransfer and Paypal. VISA and Mastercard are accepted (let us know your details through phone or fax).
In some cases (dollar)checks are accepted.
4. Returns: Any book can be returned for refund. To return an item, please contact us by mail or telephone within 14 days after receipt of the item.
5. Shipping fees: Parcels Netherlands (up to 20 kg): EUR 5,--
Parcels Germany and Belgium (up to 20 kg): EUR 6.50
Parcels U.K. (1.5-20 kg): EUR 11,--
6. Conditions: Delivery according to the trade conditions of the NVVA (Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of the Netherlands), Amsterdam, depot - no 212/1982, in which among other things is determined that the property right of the supplied goods remains with us up to full payment. Our number at the Trade register in Amsterdam: 59114479.